ADVERTISEMENT

Wilcox??? What a blunder

SCglory

Dec 19, 2003
Not sure what in the world could be your HC's motivation for that hire. He should have been canned months ago, no way he could keep his job after his many debacles for us. This is a head-scratcher. Any chance he has revealing pics of your coach???

The right coach for the right system...it's about who "fits" in a particular role and evidently Chryst and Alverez see Wilcox as being their guy. As for USC's issues as of late? From an outsider looking in...I have to believe that it's more about the "personal" qualities of many players that commit to USC versus putting too much blame on any particular coach. A coach (or coaches) can only do so much for any given player...if the player falters, it's usually about poor choices/decisions they make, which of course affects their team.

I'm trying to figure out why this dipsh*t felt the need to come on here and post this. Maybe Wilcox schlonged his girlfriend ?

The right coach for the right system...it's about who "fits" in a particular role and evidently Chryst and Alverez see Wilcox as being their guy. As for USC's issues as of late? From an outsider looking in...I have to believe that it's more about the "personal" qualities of many players that commit to USC versus putting too much blame on any particular coach. A coach (or coaches) can only do so much for any given player...if the player falters, it's usually about poor choices/decisions they make, which of course affects their team.
Well, you have to say that, don't you? "Personal qualities?" Nope. It's about knowing you have a stable of 4-star and 5-star guys and turning them loose. Wilcox was a failure at SC. That's why he was canned. And you won't find ONE person who regrets that. Not one. And that is damning. Good luck with the loser.

Not sure what in the world could be your HC's motivation for that hire. He should have been canned months ago, no way he could keep his job after his many debacles for us. This is a head-scratcher. Any chance he has revealing pics of your coach???
Well, he solidified the recruitment of Garrett Rand today.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT