ADVERTISEMENT

Will opposing teams be able to stop Wisconsin Offense?

Chris441

Gold Member
Oct 24, 2011
We are seeing a lot of speculation on which games the Badgers Football team could lose this year. Some people are a little worried about Iowa. Penn State should be a tough game on the road. Michigan will be tough.
I understand we will likely have a rough game in which we play sloppy. Its very hard to go undefeated and upsets happen. But this year seems different because of all the weapons we have on offense.
Talented QB with a lot of experience. Needs to obviously quit with the INTs, but I think he will.
GREAT offensive line with multiple first round NFL type guys.
Heisman type RB.
Tons of talent at WR.
good TEs.
Hell, we even utilize our fullbacks more than just about anyone and they can score for us.
We have an NFL caliber kicker for crying out loud!

My thoughts are this: Our defense is typically very solid as of late. There is possibly a little worry with the defensive backfield, but I personally think we will be solid all the way around on D.
Even if we take a tiny step back on D, which I dont think we will, can teams stop our offense enough to beat us?

I have a feeling this will be a year in which at the end of most games we may even feel a little bad because teams are going to get steam rolled. we are talking like 70+ points in some games.

With Chryst calling plays and with the number of options we have to get yards, will ANY team be able to slow us down outside of Ohio State, Alabama etc... Elite teams.

Im really not scare about any games in the regular season because we will put up points at will.. gonna be different type of feel than most years for the badgers offense

Reactions: phildickert
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News