ADVERTISEMENT

BASKETBALL Wisconsin-Notre Dame game thread

otisflowers

Oct 29, 2003
guys, I am not overly impressed with their resume, overall. they have lost badly to the good teams they played and have a few good wins. Mostly, they have beat up on bad teams. Unlike Wisconsin, that had early turmoil, I don't know that they did. We are going to need to figure out a way to contain their point guard and keep from giving up open threes, but we should beat this team. I get we have warts too, so nothing is guaranteed. I would expect Nigel to come to play, and hopefully, get them in some foul trouble. Even their tourney wins have been pretty mediocre against weaker competition. shit Michigan, who imo, should not have even been in the field, had them on the ropes. they barely squeaked by SF Austin too. I get that we shit the bed against Pitt but we are battle tested with Bronson, Nigel, and showy all getting critical minutes last year. I don't think any stage is too big for Ethan either. I predict a 6-8 point victory if we play decent. all bets are off if we can't hit shots we should hit. Seems a bit like captain obvious but oh well.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News