ADVERTISEMENT

Paul Chryst or bust

Karma, as a Pitt fan I personally like the type of program Chryst is building with the Panthers. It may not currently show up in wins vs losses, but the foundation is being laid for future, sustainable success. If Wisconsin comes calling, I hope he turns it down, but I also recognize how difficult that would be for him to do.

Originally posted by epittm:

Karma, as a Pitt fan I personally like the type of program Chryst is building with the Panthers. It may not currently show up in wins vs losses, but the foundation is being laid for future, sustainable success. If Wisconsin comes calling, I hope he turns it down, but I also recognize how difficult that would be for him to do.
I agree with this as a Pitt fan. As much as it would hurt, I would really have a difficult time arguing with going home....

My sympathy for you, Badger fans and wish you the best for whatever is ahead.

Hail to Pitt.

As a Pitt fan, Wisconsin is kind of in the same bind Pitt was a couple years ago. Pitt couldn't keep a coach around longer than a couple years. Chryst going back to Wisconsin ensures that long term stability that Alverez seemingly desires.

Guys, I come in peace as a life long Pitt fan. I am very impressed with PC and the job he has done at Pitt.
He took a train wreck of a program and has made it into a respectable team. I hope that he stays, but I
also understand the call of going home. I respect your program and wish you the best in your search.
Whether Paul goes home or not. Good Luck

Lol so many Pittsburgh fans sorry to lose Chryst if he leaves. At one point, most Pitt fans wanted him gone this season.

Take him. He's yours. But please take DC Matt House and AD Steve Pederson too. We'd be more than happy to make that deal....for nothing.

Right on rutgersdave. Also for the op, why wouldn't he leave sPitt is the better question. Hell, they don't even have their own stadium and avg. about 675 fans per game.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Actually the Boston College HC Addiazio would be a good match since he really proved himself there and he loves to run offensively.

You can have him. As long as you don't have Youngstown St, Navy, or Akron on your schedule, you should be fine.

Oh, and Iowa. You guys never play Iowa do you?

This post was edited on 12/10 11:46 PM by mdbrett97

My apologies for the pathetic inbred WVU dopes who are obsessed with anything having to do with Pitt. Like cockroaches, they are impossible to get rid of...and are equally disgusting. As for the Rutgers guys...LMAO...we're talking about Rutgers....

I hope HCPC stays at Pitt. He spent his first few years there cleaning house and preparing a solid foundation.

I would say you can take Chyst, but I have no faith they get rid of our AD Pederson, (Whom you might know for trying to ruin Nebraska Football)

PC is .500 coach

People say PITT was in trouble when he took over the program, but how do you lose to YOUNGSTOWN STATE, Navy, AKRON.

Funny part next years schedule for PITT, Chryst has lost to EVERY team on the schedule & he is only been at the program for 3 years-That has to be a record.

We lost our pipeline to Aliquippa, PA. Couldnt get 3 of the Top LOCAL recruits last year to come to PITT.

He hires guys who are not qualified for D1 Football Programs & our over their heads.

He is all yours, Good Luck!

Please ignore the Pedos and hillbilly scum! They are lower than cockroaches!
Seriously, most Panther fans want Coach Chryst to stay....most will understand if he leaves.

This post was edited on 12/11 12:47 PM by tubmillpanther

Who do you want as our HC, genius? I suppose you speak for most Panther fans!

This post was edited on 12/11 1:31 PM by tubmillpanther

Yeah but we are in a conference with a team playing for a national championship after winning one last year. You are in the Big 12 {I guess you guys can't count} that was dissed by the committee. I wouldn't brag about attendance as there were a lot of empty seats in Morgantown the last couple games.

Originally posted by tubmillpanther:
Please ignore the Pedos and hillbilly scum! They are lower than cockroaches!
Seriously, most Panther fans want Coach Chryst to stay....most will understand if he leaves.

This post was edited on 12/11 12:47 PM by tubmillpanther

No you don't. You and your fellow Panty Lair friends have been trying to run Chryst out of town all season.

Miami (OHIO)

Troy

Hawaii

Pick your poison on which team you will lose too next year with PC
This post was edited on 12/16 10:53 AM by JaronBrownManMythLegend

Originally posted by stennet:
Sandusky wants in at Penn State.
Classy, creative and topical post all at once. Nice.

In all seriousness, I think Chryst would be a good hire for you guys. He's not flashy at all but I admire the way he goes about his business and seems to handle the multiple facets of being a head coach well.

Yeah nitter, plz do tell these Badgers that your HC didn't want to play PITT in a bowl this year! You want PC to take this job since he is building a
great football team here in Pittsburgh. Nitters, blah blah blah, shower duty for you nitwit.

Has Rutgers ever had one? Or a basketball program?

I can take some ribbing from WVU and PSU fans, at least their teams have had some national level success of recent years in football, gone to BCS games, and WVU has also had some good success in men's hoops. But, Rutgers - get the heck out of here on talking down to someone else's programs.

Do you not realize what a joke you are to the rest of the country and your conference? The only value you hold is in the # of TV sets in a new market for the Big 10 network. Your major money making programs have historically been jokes and never won anything. The premier bowl you've ever gone to is the Russell Athletic Bowl! You haven't sniffed the NCAA tourney in nearly a quarter of a century.

Pitt fans aren't dumb, we know we aren't OSU or Florida in football/hoops over the last decade or 2, but we sure as heck are not on the low level of Rutgers in the major sports.

I'd tell you to go rip on a Power 5 school with a worse football/basketball combination over the last 20-30 years, but there may not be one worse than Rutgers.

Bo Pelini is in the mix.....
wink.r191677.gif

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2296146-wisconsin-football-head-coach-search-latest-news-and-speculation-on-position

Wisconsin should go after Kyle Flood.

But seriously, good luck on your coaching search Wisconsin. I really hope that Chryst stays at Pitt. But if he does go home to Wisconsin, I'll wish him all of the best. He's a great guy and will be successful where ever he coaches.

George Mitchell wants out of Creepy Valley

BTW Coach Paul’s daughter attends Pitt
This post was edited on 12/11 5:30 PM by 9nationalchampionships

Ignore the Pitt guys.

They know that their unrivaled tradition, and their self-proclaimed 167 national championships, will not be enough to hold onto Chryst if he's offered the job.

Re: Ignore the Pitt guys.

Hey Lurker.. if Pitt's national championships have to go.. so do many at ND and Michigan...... If you want to worry about something.. worry about what the Creamy will replace Peachy Paterno or Sandusky Blitz with... how many people you pretend are in your seats, or the fact that you were 2-6 in the conference.---or better yet,.. the fact that your squad harbored the worst event in the history of collegiate sports... and yeah.. your basketball team draws 1900 people a game.... H2P..

Ah, poor Joe.

Still suffering about the fact that the polls deprived Pitt of their 120th national championship back in 187 BC. But then again, the Peloponnesians had a heck of a defense, from what I heard, and deserved it more.

I'm sure your new coach, likely the current defensive coordinator at Edinboro, will help bring your attendance somewhere near 9000/game, even though it will be announced at 45,000.

No wonder Chryst can't wait to leave.

Re: Ah, poor Joe.

Awww too bad your 2 most beloved coaches were the center of the biggest child molestation cover-up of all time! You nitters have no room to diss PITT in any way shape or form. Back to shower duty!

Originally posted by LGP81:

Wisconsin should go after Kyle Flood.

But seriously, good luck on your coaching search Wisconsin. I really hope that Chryst stays at Pitt. But if he does go home to Wisconsin, I'll wish him all of the best. He's a great guy and will be successful where ever he coaches.
Chryst? Great guy? We shall see. If he bolts his name will forever be associated with Todd Graham.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT